Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My First Official American Idol Post.

Okay....so I literally had to tie my hands down so I wouldn't throw my TV out of the window when they were playing Rod Stewart just killing standards. I really really really don't think he should have tried it. He said something about going back to Rock and I can only hope to hell and pray to the Rock Gods that he is.

That being said I am gonna comment as they perform. I decided when Chris started:

Chris: FINALLY a decent song. It pains me to say it. I thought he had too much Vibretto (is that how you spell it) but it was soooo much better than he has done. And that is saying alot considering his song choice. I was ready to hate it, and didn't.

Paris: I am kinda starting to love her. Its not all that strong, there is some moments of flatness, but damn she is good. I would loooove to hear her sing "At Last"

My baby daddy (aka Taylor): except that he just now said that Rod is one of his favorite artists. We may have to break up because of that. ;) not so impressed....at first....but now I am LOVIN IT. Strong ending!! niiiiiice. The dancing is dorky as hell but I love it. I swear to gawd I had posted this before the judges talked.

(seriously is Paula a robot????)

Elliot: Okay he is doing a VERY special song....I mean HARRY sings it. And so far....I am likin it but I really really really really want to strangle the background vocalists. They are so freakin distracting. But Elliot is lookin like and sounding like he is having fun.....Yeah.

dude....Paula just said Harry Connick Jr. heeheehee

The Pickle: hmmmm.....she looks like she has a bubble butt. I know it was the lighting. Okay...not really liking it so much. Its too, well cabereting for me. and slightly broadway. Now I am a HUGE theatre geek...but not for an American Idol. Plus she is off key. ew.

hey just heard the Alien baby was born today. (aka freak a leek Tom Cruise's kid. you know he isn't gonna let Katie claim that baby)

Ace: He hasn't given anything cuz he isn't GAY. Just come out of the closet and make so many boys happy already. He looks fairly nice....but he is suckin ass on this song. oh. my. gawd make him STOP. My ears are bleeding. I would rather hear Rod singing this right now. That is how bad I don't like this version. OH THE HORRORS MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!

now Randy is drunk. Paula wants to jump his bones so bad. oh god Simon is drunk too.

Katherine: Okay she alright. Too Barbara for me. That is Streisand. I don't really dig that. Not bad....not great.

so my bottom three? Ace, The Pickle....and I am gonna have to say either Chris or maybe even Taylor. Okay gonna go vote for Taylor and Elliot.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home