Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Many Faces

I read over at RSM's about a fun little site called MyHeritage, in which you can find out which celebs you look like. I did only one pic. The one that is on the Arabi Wrecking Krewe website and these are the celebs I supposedly resemble. Not once did Ricki Lake come up and since that is really who I have ever been told I look like....well it was suprising (some people in college only knew me as Ricki.) anywhoo. The list:

  • Scarlett Johanssen (say huh???)
  • Carrie Fisher
  • Mischa Barton (ew)
  • Matthew McConaughey (I am still laughing my ass off about that side by side we don't look alike do we???)
  • Annette Bening
  • Glenn Close (gag)
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Judit Polgar (who????)
  • Catherine Deneave
  • Naomi Watts (in my DREAMS maybe)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put in the pic of you and me from your birthday at Donna's last summer and one of your results was Ricki Lake!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home