Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another long one

The hours are slowly ticking away. I am just 2 hours and 40 minutes away from having another 3 day weekend. And I dont want to work. I so have spring fever. I just want to go lay in the sun and nap. Maybe even clean up a bit around the house and do some laundry. You know the real exciting stuff. However? After tonight? Chaos kicks in for the next 3 weeks and I could not be more excited. French Quarter Fest starts tomorrow, goes all weekend. Next weekend? Jazz Fest. Lots of stuff in between the fests as well. Not to mention the week between Jazz Fest weekends....then I go to NY to see Harry on Broadway....celebrate my mom's birthday.....then I think I will have a few days rest.

Man this is so freakin boring and lame. I apologize. I need to be doing something right now while covering the phones so I don't keep staring at the clock and wishing it would jump to be 3:25 rather than 1:25.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! mucho music! crawfish bread! NYC and the bestest Harry filled broadway show, EVER!
And listen to your dear pastey friend kristy-- take a bath in the sunblock! and take it with you! reapply, reappy, reapply. :)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy FQF!!! Have a fantastic time for those of us who are musically deprived!

And I second Kristy, SUNSCREEN!!!! Sun+alcohol=OUCH!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home