Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, March 24, 2007

One Year and 5 Months

Hold the presses. Stop what you are doing. Grab a seat and hold on. You are never going to belive this. Guess what is finally in my hands? That is right. The title to my car. Sweet jesus can you believe it? I can't. Any want to buy a car that doesn't run? ;) I would be out celebrating if I wasn't in a permant state of euphoria right now thanks to some percocet. The wisdom teeth came out yesterday. They gave me a scare around 4 yesterday when the bleeding seemed to increase. It was disgusting and nasty....today it is just painful and swollen. Its all good.

3 Comments:

Blogger oyster said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:17 PM  
Blogger oyster said...

Congratulations on the car! And I hope the euphoria wears off slowly, if at all.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollllyyyyyy SHIT! I cant believe you finally have it! Wow. Ok now what,lol?!?!

Hope you're feeling better!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home