Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 26, 2007

Just Great...

I just got up. On a Monday. Which means I am still at home. My mouth is still bugging me. It is mainly one side....the right side. It is now hurting my sinuses. I ache from my head down to my throat. It is lovely. My balance seems off as well. I am sure it is just the healing process. I walked out to the living room to pick up my convelesnce mess (books, yarn, computer, ice, cups ect) and was going to move my title to my car to a safe place. Guess what? it is gone. I am hoping that Kristen accidentlly picked it up last night with some of her work....cuz I know I haven't touched it.

As I am sitting here, the cats are going crazy. Which means one thing....there is another mouse around here somewhere. Quite possibly under the couch I am sitting on. The people left downstairs in such a hurry....they didn't really clean up so well. A lot of their things are still there. They told us back in Feb that there were mice downstairs and they had set some traps. Everytime they stop by the house? The mice come upstairs. So far we have had at least 5. All dead but one. Which soon died....thanks to the 3 cats. The landlords will take care of it "soon" so hopefully it will be in the next 6 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I hope you feel better soon. It took me nearly a full week to feel "normal" after I had my wisdom teeth out (athough two of mine were impacted, so it was a tough surgery).

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home