Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gettin Connected

One month after my laptop at home died, it is finally semi-functional. Once again everything was lost, however this time I had saved most everything. With the exception of the photos from French Quarter Fest and all the songs on itunes. At least I hadn't finished putting all my cds on the computer yet.....it is pretty stripped to the basics. Some of the programs I had like word perfect, are not being offered anymore. Apparently there is a google word that is pretty good, I am going to check that out in a bit. I just can't get the computer to connect to my internet. Actually it connects to our wireless router but can't actually connect from there, I will have a strong signal and everything, but it will say "limited to no connectivity" I have reset the router twice, and still can't get it to connect. I thought maybe it was the storm we had last night, so I will give it another go tonight. Otherwise I am at a loss and will have to call in one of my two computer guru friends.....

On a totally other note, I just got back from my eye doctor....the one I see to check on the ole retinas. I saw him last 6 or 7 months ago, this time he wants to see me in a year. Which means all the laser is working and keeping the holes in the retinas closed, there are no new ones and the surgery I had to reattach the retina in my left eye is still doing good!!! WHOO HOO!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news on the eyes!!!!! And the laptop, but more so the eyes!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home