Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. Thursday night I caught up with some friends who I hadn't seen in awhile and introduced them to the wonders of Paul Sanchez. Paul even invited one of them to play with him!! I am going to enjoy the Thursday nights in June as he brings in someone new each week. This week James Andrews joins him, the week after is Tork and the final week is none other than Craig Klein. Amazing music all in one space. Friday evening after work I went over to the Big Top and caught the Pfister Sisters, after a quick rest at the house, I headed on over to the Maple Leaf. As I bellied up to the bar Jeff said "It just isn't a Friday night without you here" I don't know if that is a good thing or not. It was a long and wild night. We all had so much fun and I saw a few people that I hadn't expected to see there. Saturday I caught up on some netflix movies and then headed out to the Quarter. It had been extremly warm here all weekend, so I stayed mainly indoors, I caught Freaky T's sets at the 300 Club. The music was just killin. The actual venue? Left a bit to be desired. The staff seemed overwhelmed. Yesterday was cleaning and running errands for the first part of the day, I then had to be out of the house for a few hours, as there was an open house. I didn't feel like going anywhere, so I just went over to Palmer Park and read. I did visit with several neighbors as well, again the hot topic was the house. Our immediate neighbors still want the house.....I hope they get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home