Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, June 15, 2007

NOLA Moment

You know it is going to be a great evening when you walk into the bar and your friend playing that night introduces you to some "new friends" and then gets really excited when one of his old dear friends comes in.

Last night was a great night. Paul played about an hour solo, then James Andrews joined him. In the audience were Chris Rose, John Boutte and a whole lot of other people. It was a great night. The music was amazing and the people were even better. I did make new friends, some people from Florida that loved Paul at Jazz Fest that they came back to see him this weekend. They also love Bonerama, they will be hitting at least one Florida show!! :) I had a great night....one that makes me proud to live here.

1 Comments:

Blogger oyster said...

Sounds like a great time.

Have a fun weekend!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home