Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Seven

Once again, I am lifting a meme from Miss Zoot. It is really for a time waster, I am so bored right now......work is slow

1) I used to cut all the hair on the barbies. My sister HATED that. I thought I always did quite a nice job and for a few minutes I may have even considered being a beautician....then the song Beauty School Drop Out cues up and I take a look at my hair now. I would have sucked doing that.

2) Some people may have know this, but what the hell. In high school? I was into glam rock. You know Poison, Def Leppard, Cinderalla, Warrant....I could go on and on. I was enamored with Rikki Rockett of Poison. I was going to marry him, my sister was going to marry Bobby Dall. Then I went to college and started listening to a lot of country music. A LOT. I still love both kinds of music, however as everyone now knows...I am in LOVE with New Orleans music.

3) During that phase of long haired rocker boys, I did something so stupid, so embarrassing, so crazy that I am reluctant to put it up here. I can't even to this day tell you why I did it, I am going to blame subliminal messages. I called some 900#'s from the house I was babysitting at. To hear messages from New Kids on the Block. I didn't even like the band What the hell???

4) You done laughing at the last one? Moving on....I used to take dance classes. Again back in High School. The school offered them up, and I thought what the hell? For the most part it was fun, did everything from Ballet, clogging, hip hop, you name it....we did it.

5) I am a drama queen. Oh wait, ya'll knew that? okay something else then....I don't like cooked tomatoes. I can eat sauces....just don't give me warm tomatoes. I can't stand them....stewed ones are even worse.

6) I enjoy, no thrill at the tought of getting an eyebrow wax done. It is painful...but I kinda do enjoy it. I really need to go and get one done now.

7) I used to be on the colorguard. You know flags. Yup, I was a flag twirler for most of my high school career. There were a few times I didn't do it, usually because Vanessa and I were fighting....but that was normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home