Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Here we go.....

I don't know where the time has gone in the past few days. The days are actually flying by, which is good. I hadn't been expecting that. Monday I walked down to WWOZ and did my little bit of helping out, then it was hanging out with the Mulvey's for dinner and relaxing. Yesterday after work, it was looking at an apartment, discussing the pros and cons of it with the roomies then off to dinner with the Mulvey's and a nice evening of drinks and convo when Leroy and Katja joined us. This morning I became official in the state of Louisiana. I finally got my DL here. This afternoon it is back out to WWOZ for a bit. I don't know if I am hanging out with the Mulvey's are not, I don't want to intrude too much on their vacation. Another friend may be in town and I am waiting to hear from him to see if he is or not. While I love being busy and running around and spending time with my friends, I am so exhausted right now. I could possibly fall asleep at my desk right now, even after a Venti Soy Latte.

In the rush of the past few weeks, I kinda forgot that we are now in August. There is a lot going on for this month....the top 3 things weighing in for the month are:
  • It is gearing up to be active in Hurricane Season. This is when they really start popping up out in the Atlantic.
  • Will we have to move, or won't we?
  • My birthday. (20 days and counting)

Then before we know it, it will be September and everyone will be talking about the holidays. Is it just me or has this summer just flown by?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home