Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Football

When did September start? I swear it was just Mardi Gras. Life seems to be zooming past me and I am only catching bits and pieces.

We are now entering football season. I have 2 professional teams I will keep my eye on, one being of course the Saints. The other is my Seahawks. I will also be hoping that the Montana Grizzlies will make it back to the 1AA National Championship game and crush the Bobcats of course.

Tonight is the season opener. Saints v. Colts. I have actually told several people that I don't want my bad luck/karma to rub off on the Saints so I was going to pull for the Colts tonight. Let them have it. It is going to be a good fun game and I am looking forward to getting into it. Have ya'll seen the commericials advertising the game? With Peyton Manning and Reggie Bush? In the hotel? hysterical. I love it.

Time to Bring it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home