Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quick and Fast


I am comin at ya bullet style.

  • So much is going on I don't know where to start. My brain is in a big pile of mush.
  • We didn't get to move this past weekend. We got the key on Friday night, so we spent the evening measuring rooms and deciding which furniture we were taking and what was going to be donated. I didn't even go to the Maple Leaf. Unbelievable I know.
  • Saturday was spent packing and moving some of the furniture out that a housemate had left. I don't know why we got stuck doing it, but we did. It sucked, it's out, it's over.
  • At least Saturday night I did go out. We went down to Carrolloton Station and saw Paul Sanchez and co. Craig came and sat in, so it was nice to see him. I sold merchandise for Paul, he has more things now. It was a good relaxing night.
  • Sunday I took part in a silent march for musicians. Ya'll the musicians down here are getting the shaft. The city is touting the city on the music industry, however the musicians that provide the soundtrack? They are getting bubkas. They need help.
  • The official move date is tomorrow (Wed) and Thursday. We have a day/evening to clean. However in a rare twist....apparently our lease is one of those that requires you to give 60 days notice, not 30. If you don't give your notice by 60 days? The lease automatically renews for 2 more months. We gave 30 days notice. Guess who may be paying rent on 2 places? Guess who can't afford to do that? However the landlord changed the lease to month to month and didn't give us 60 days notice either. So maybe it will be okay. I am not holding my breath however cuz he is a giant jackass.
  • Work is insanely busy and I should be working rather than typing this....I needed to decompose my brain for a minute and hopefully this will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home