Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Movin on Up

We got a place last night!! We officially sign the lease this afternoon and I am so excited. It is a house that we pass by alot and say "gee I love that house...whoever lives there needs to move out" Well, whoever did and now we are moving in! It is about 11 blocks from where we are now. One block from the bus stop. 2 blocks from the Maple Leaf!! It is a shotgun, 1/2 a double but I don't care. It looks bigger than we thought it would be. Don't get me wrong...it is still going to be much smaller than we are living in now. However anything we get will be smaller.

On a totally different note, we are now less than a week away from my birthday. I am hoping it will be a good one considering all the crap that has been going on lately, I really would like a good day!! Although seeing how the the tropics are brewing up two storms right now? I am not feeling so positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home