Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, August 20, 2007

Movin Fast

I don't know where the time has gone. I really don't. We didn't get to sign the lease until this past Friday, which is fine. However the process of purging and packing has begun and we have a week to do it. Actually less than a week. We should be moving most of the big items next Sunday. We would do it on Saturday, but that gives us an extra day to pack. There is also an Art Market on Saturday in the Park across the street which makes it impossible to park anywhere in a 5 block radius.

Purging before moving is a good thing. You get rid of stuff that you haven't looked at in years and really don't need to keep. I have been thinking about doing a good purge for awhile now, especially after gutting houses. I would think, "If I lost a lot more during the "thing" than think of the clean up process" Yesterday went well. This afternoon we purge the clothes.

One shopping day left until my birthday!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home