Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Whole New World

I have not had a full night of sleep in just over a week. At first it was various things. Now it is one thing and one thing only.

The Cats. More specifically, one cat.

We have always had the problem of Max (Kristen's cat) trying to eat Liza's food (my cat). See Max is on a diet. He gets special food. Which he doesn't like it. I mean come on, if your on a diet and someone gets better food than you, you are gonna go after it. Oh that is just me? nevermind. Anyway....Max has now taken this to a new level. I take it because we are in a much smaller space and he is feeling more comfortable in this house, but he has taken to waking me up at night by purring and meowing and kneading on me, all to wake me up so I will feed him. Kristen has gotten so she can ignore him. However this is all new to me. This is a STRONG cat. I have bruises from his kneading. Last night I got a mini back massage from him, as he tried to wake me up. He also suceeded in waking Kristen up as well, by knocking Liza's metal dish out of the plastic container it rests in. Onto the hard wood floor.

Where is my cat during all of this? She is off moping somewhere, she is a tad bit upset with me. She now has to wear a collar with a tag on it, and she HATES it.

The life of a cat is rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home