Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This Message brought to you by the letter "G"

Ya'll, that Dean is a bastard. I can't explain the what I am feeling for the people getting the brunt of Dean. On one hand I am so relieved. On the other, I know what you are going through. Go and get your gas tanks filled up cuz gas refineries are closed in Mexico and Texas and prices are going to skyrocket again. Hope that Dean doesn't cause too much damage.

Also I had a "holy shit I am 32" moment today. I am expecting that number to go up ALOT as my birthday day progresses. Stay tuned for the final count.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a really great day!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger WendyD said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a fabulous day :)

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home