Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wild Crazy and Insane

I don't remember what I really wrote last week...if I wrote last week. It is crazy for the following reasons:

  • Work is INSANE. Friday the 3rd I received a promotion/raise. I am now a Purchasing Agent. I still answer the phones, but I have a title. My boss has been out for almost a week, and well it is crazy. Right now I am the only one purchasing. And attempting to learn the new system we got up and running last Friday. I don't have time for any playing on the internet right now and that is just okay with me.
  • Computer is still dead at home. No one at Dell wants to deal with me I guess, and the warranty ends like, this week.
  • Still searching for apartments. If I am not at work, it is apartment searching. We had to switch from looking at 3 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms as one of the housemates decided last Wed to get her own place. Right now with the students coming back? 2 bedroom apartments are scarce. We are looking at one more this afternoon that I have wanted for awhile and then the decision will be made. Keep your fingers crossed that one comes through and is decent. I need something to go my way!!

3 Comments:

Blogger WendyD said...

Congrats on the promotion!!

I hope you find somewhere spectacular that all the students overlooked. I know what a nightmare it is looking for a place in a regular college town, I can't image what it must be like in NOLA.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion/raise! Fingers are crossed on the apartment hunting.
-JP

2:50 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Congrats on the raise and promotion! Happy apartment hunting!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home