Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Moving Moving Moving...keep those people Moving~Rawhide!!

This hasn't been a totally horrible move. I don't think it has been the best. It has definetly been the longest. I am not counting the drive from Seattle to New Orleans. That was a bit different. But within a town? This is it hands down. We are now on day 3 of the move. That is right. Day 3. The first day was Tuesday. We took over a load in Kristen's car and half of the company truck was filled as well. (They rock for letting me borrow it) We then had to finish packing up the house that evening. Yesterday from 3:45 until 9ish, we moved. Furniture, boxes and various other items. The sofa? It is staying. It was there when I moved in, it will be there when I move out. The bastard doesn't fit out the door. I think it was one of those spongy things that you get that is the size of a seed, you put water on it and it grows to a large toy. There is no way it came in the doors. Tonight we move the beds, other random items left behind for last minute, and the cats. Tomorrow night we will deal with what is in the basement (all left behind from older housemates thanks guys) and cleaning. We will clean until we are done. Saturday it is taking donations to Bridge House and then we are DONE! DONE! DONE! with the old place. The rest of the weekend will be unpacking. If you can peel me up from the bed where I am sure to be passed out from exhaustion. Yes...I have been going to work each and every day this week.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guh, I hate moving. You need a bloody mary. And a massage. Cant wait to see your new place though. I may be bringing 10 people to crash on your floor in march. ;)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not if I beat you first!!!!!!!! Lisa

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home