Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day

I sat on my couch all day and watch some DVDs (season 2 of Big Love) and cuddled with the kitties. That is if I wasn't hacking up a lung. I woke myself up at 3:30 this morning doing just that. So I ended up watching an episode of Brady Bunch (Cindy thinking she was the next Shirley Temple.) and Leave it to Beaver (Beaver ruins Wally's suit jacket) before I was able to finally doze back off. Too bad my alarm goes off at 5. Oh well!! I haven't been running a fever since Christmas Eve. I am just coughing a ton and am all stuffed up. I could use about 30 more hours of sleep. We know that won't happen with me however!

Tonight it is the big birthday party! George Porter Jr is celebrating 60 years today. Yesterday it was Mark Mullins' 40th. Art Neville turned 70 earlier in the month. So why not throw a party? I got my invite and immeditely RSVP'ed. It should be a fun night with lots of good music and friends. It should almost make up for missing my niece's first Christmas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the Depends!!! :) Lisa

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home