Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 10, 2007

Random Bullets

  • I only went out on Friday night people. I think hell is defrosting as I type.
  • Our mailperson must have decided that our neighborhood was too much of a hassle to deliver on Saturday because they never came. How do I know? I was waiting anxiously all day for them, there is something that should have been delivered on Saturday that I really kinda need. That and our next door neighbors put some mail out to be picked up early Saturday and it is still there.
  • Since Craig let the cat out of the bag on myspace, I guess it is okay to say here finally. Bonerama will be playing the Star Spangle Banner at the Sugar Bowl!
  • It is going to be a very busy week....most exciting thing is happening tomorrow night. Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

How awesomethat the Bones are going to play at the Sugar Bowl!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Wait, isn't it against the law to not delivery your mail?!

11:06 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

I would imagine so, however sometimes things in NOLA are just a bit different. I haven't really been getting my mail on a regular basis since Katrina and now that we have moved it even seems much more sporadic. I am getting ready to send myself something from work to see how if and how long it gets back to me.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey stace,don't we have a b'day coming up shoot i may even be tempted to bring out the mach 5 for the event!!!!! s.r.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home