Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crawling to the finish line.....

I did some massive power shopping last night after work. I got everything for my family in just about an hour and a half. Luckily everything I was getting was close together so that made it easier. Especially since I was a moron and wore boots to work yesterday. That have a nice heel on them. I tell you what that walk from the Quarter to Frenchmen Street was just the most painful one ever. Most randomly on my way back to the car, two young girls ran up to me. Must have been about 18-19 and were looking for a tampon. Luckily I was able to help them in their emergency situation.

The presents for the family are wrapped and are sitting next to me here at work, waiting for me to run down to the Fed Ex place to overnight them. Which may end up costing just as much as all the gifts!

I am down to a few more gifts and odds and ends. Hopefully I will be able to finish up before babysitting tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

When I wear my pointy toe boots people always comment how great they look and then ask how uncomfortable they are. I'm most comfortable in heels and my dominatrix boots are the most comfortable shows I own.

My feet kill me when I wear flats! This means I will have narly, hammer toes when I'm older. I'm sure. Oh well, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

I love the ballet flats everyone wears now but after an hour or two my feet are killing me.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home