Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reported

I just got off the phone with USPS customer service and they are going to report the problem of no mail delivery. This isn't the first occurence either. I know there have been some things that have been sent to me that I have never seen. I don't know what the PO is doing. I have mail forwarding in effect from when we moved just a few months ago, however I have changed all my addresses and still nothing. When you are waiting for something important and it should have been to you on Saturday and it is now a Tuesday, it tends to make things not so good. However at this point all I can do is wait. If there is no mail delivered at my house today? I don't know what I can do. Any suggestions? Other than go postal on the post office?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

That is so weird that they aren't delivering. I wonder what's the deal? Hopefully after you reported it, they can get to the bottom of it.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home