Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Final Countdown...

I know for many of you that this weekend will be one of two things. A nice relaxing weekend with friends and family or a mad dash with you running around like a chicken with your head cut off. If things go the way I am planning (sshhh it could work) I will be frantic today and relaxing the weekend away.

Who really wants to be at work today? I know I don't. However I am and can make it till that 3:00 go home bell rings. I then have to race across town, wrangle a cat into his carrier and get him to the vet. I then have to get the rest of my christmas presents bought. I have to then race home and get merch together and then it will be off to the Bonerama gig at the Maple Leaf. Saturday will consist of sleeping, washing laundry and having "Christmas" with my housemate.

Kristen takes off early on Sunday, I will be watching the Saints Game. (Marisa you want to bet on it???) and more relaxing.

I am one of the poor souls NOT in retail who has to work on Christmas eve. Oh well.....I may be bored out of my skull or busy busy busy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I'm counting the hours before I get out of here today. I bet most people will leave the office around lunch.
I think I finished up my shopping yesterday but I still have several things that need to be wrapped.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the Eagles win you have to come to the baby shower. If the Saints win I'll convince Jimmy to let me come to NOLA by myself leaving him home with a newborn!
Have a good Christmas, I'll be in South Carolina as of tomorrow morning.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Eagles won! I'll see you in March, lol.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home