Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 03, 2007

Pink

I could regale everyone of the weekend that just passed, of the music that was played, the conversations had, the decorations that had been put up, all that wonderful and good stuff. However I find this more important. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are back in town. The town they have adopted as their "home" I haven't seen them out and about, my guess is they probably stick closer to their house in the Quarter. (Although the Maple Leaf is nice and dark...I'm just sayin. ) It is nice to know that there are some people out there that still care about the city, people that have some kind of voice.

Apparently they will be in town for the next couple of weeks, mainly for the "Make it Right Project" I will definetly make sure that I go and check it out. While I didn't like the initial designs of the house, hopefully with the residents imput that may have changed. I didn't feel as though they had the "New Orleans" feel to them. In the end I guess it doesn't matter what they look like, as long as they get people home. That is what is important. Some people don't realize that we are 2 years and 4 months past the storm and people are STILL struggling to get home. Try being away from your home that long and see how you would like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

GMTA- I just wrote about the same thing!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home