Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Recovery.

Best Birthday Party EVER. I am still in bed. I am debating the work thing. No it isn't because of being hung over. I actually didn't drink that much. The music was rockin and there were so many people there that I knew I didn't want to leave. So I didn't until the end. I danced. I talked. I danced some more. My feet are still killing me.....I decided to wear low heeled boots. I am so glad I got to be a part of that night. So much fun. Must sleep. That cold thing is really not going so great today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh no, I was hoping that you were getting better. So many people I know have been sick. I hope you feel better soon.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home