Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Cat

My cat wont stop crawling on me. She is purring very loudly. She likes the days that I get to stay home. I totally forgot that we got today off until just recently. I plan on spending this spring day visiting cajun country with some friends. Then taking in some wonderful music of Paul Sanchez at his CD release party. The rest of the weekend will stretch out ahead.

I hope everyone has a happy spring!!

PS it took me 20 mins to write this because of said happy cat. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love a happy, purring cat! Enjoy your long weekend!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your Cajun country tales. Pictures?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Aw...she loves her meowmy! ;) Happy Purring cats on a day off are the best!

Happy Easter!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home