Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, January 28, 2005

I took some asprin as soon as I got to work this morning and suprisingly I feel the best I have all week. Hope that continues on. My roomie is sick with a fever however. I feel for her. Its not fun. After today, I have 4 working days next week...then I am off for 5 days!!! I am kinda excited about that. It could be just me, but there is a constant excitement in the air for Mardi Gras. I am looking forward to the parades this weekend!! Although I am kinda glad that they don't go on all night. I am also look forward to getting some much needed sleep this weekend. Need to get as much as possible before next weekend rolls around and everyone is in town. Its gonna go by so fast, but I will make sure to savor every moment. I was just kinda promoted at work. In a way. I will still be doing what I am doing, but I was given my own account today. Its a small one. But I will be taking care of the whole thing. Keeping it on budget, getting the traffic out and various other things. So now added to my title of Receptionist/office manager/administrative assistant is now Account Manager. WHOO HOO. No extra pay comes with it. Thats okay, as its definetly some great experience....and sometime in the future I could be way from the phones and working full time on accounts. Who knows???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home