Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It better not be cold for MG...I really don't want it to be. I am just FREEZING right now....I think they have the air on here at work.

We have a new roommate. He is a med student at Loyola I believe, I think his girlfriend is a med student at Tulane....He seems very nice and laid back. He paid Liz for the Feb rent and is going to start moving stuff in this week. The other old roomie left on Sunday. Needless to say Liz and I weren't sad to see him go. Now to just hope and pray that everything works out for the next few months...then its decision time for me. My own place or not?

I think I am just destined to only hear about Jude Law sightings...I kinda know where he is staying, as somehow Adam found out. And every place he has been "spotted" is all around this area of my work. Yesterday it was Martin's Wine Cellar one of my co-workers friends is a manager there and she rang him up. He said that he loved New Orleans, how can you not? ....I think I need to start walking at lunch and hope I run into him walking the little dog that is with him.....apparently there have been Anthony Hopkins sightings as well, and everyone says how nice he is. I think I would have a coronary if I saw him. Sean Penn has been seen at Dickie Brennans and this martini bar down the street from work. And apparently the guys in Dukes of Hazzard (Sean William Scott and Johnny Knoxville are lovin Frenchmen street) i am living in a psuedo Hollywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home