Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Man did I have a blast last night or what??? I am dead tired to prove it. Seems to be a trend whenever the Bones are involved. First the Offbeat Awards....the awards themselves was kinda lame....and was over in a blink of an eye. That and I spent most of the time trying to find Carrie and Adam. I did see Pam and Earl the owners of Tropical Isle. It was fun to see them outside that enviroment.....they accepted the award for Big Al Carlson. Getting to see the Bone show up close and personal was fun too. First time I have been "front row" in awhile. Brian was a doll and drove me and Mel to Tips...and then I went straight to "work" and set up the merch area. All the way in the back by the door. I don't mind, I love helping the guys. Better sells this time. I got to finally meet Mrs. Mullins. Very sweet lady. End of the night....Brian gave me a ride home...it ended up being 4:15 when I finally got there...the Rads played till 3:30!!! Now its time for the parade!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home