Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 24, 2005

If I am gonna get sick..........it better just happen. For the past month I have been battling something. A sore throat, headaches, and other aches and pains. Most of last week I wasn't getting much sleep. Lots of tossing and turning and waking up at 3 or 4 AM...I took exedrin pm a few times....and that didn't help much. I was falling asleep easier, but still waking up. This morning, on top of a sore throat was a major case of dizziness. That has subsided this afternoon. I haven't had a cold or gotten sick in almost a year. You would think of all my late nights, I would be more likely to get sick. I guess I have been lucky. And I am happy about that, for the most part. I mean this half way thing kinda sucks....and I need to have energy for Mardi Gras!! Its gonna be crazy and fun. I didn't realize it until yesterday, but I am gonna be going non-stop till after MG. Okay so this week is a tad bit quiet, but there are some things I need to get done around the house. I can't believe I am thinking about the weekend already. It just ended!!! Of course there are parades happening, and other exciting things going on. I guess I will have enough energy/adrenaline once everyone gets here. For my St. Anne's costume I have my wig, fun eyelashes, and some glitter. I also have a boa and some fun tights. I am just going to wear an old halloween costume, its kinda flapper style. Plain black. I was talking to one of my co-workers today and she has a box of "extras" that I can add to it to make it more fun. She has lots of fun ideas as she is in the Sophistocats/kittens. They have go-go dancers!! So they have really fun outfits. I don't know why I am continually suprised by how small the music community is down here. When Brian found out I was worked at Trumpet, he said, "Oh so you know Debra, I used to book her band at Harrahs" Debra and I talked about that today, and she said Harrah's is now just using DJs....less money. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home