Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 31, 2005

What is sleep? I have forgotten what it is like. Actually no, I did manage to sleep last night.....and I guess 8 hours on Friday, Saturday nights. I just don't like waking up right at 8:00 on the weekends. I wish I could sleep longer. But whatcha gonna do? Saturday was a blast, getting to hang out with Gayle and Hank. They really took too Adam and Carrie as well. After the Orphues open house (I got to get up on their float!!) we all went to dinner at this yummy pizza place. Then off to the C-Note lounge. Its on St. Charles, right on the parade route. Turns out Hank is a bead whore and likes to catch beads. Gayle on the other hand...hates parade (yet she rides in them....she can't explain that one!!) We left Gayle, sitting on the bar stool, making friends with the regulars and the rest of us went out and caught beads.....then we went back to the bar in between parades and after. Then they took us to Snake and Jakes. A little hole in the wall, out of place bar. Very cool. Now its just time to wait for everyone else to get here. Then the real fun begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home