Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am a dork. Really. I was just over at classmates.com and contacted an old teacher. She was really cool and my drama teacher my senior year. I had the best time in that class. So I thought I would see what she was up too. The last time I saw her, it was 1994, and she had a bunch of personal crap happen. Her husband had been stabbed, and then started an affair with his nurse. Something like that. She is now remarried.

I can't wait for my birthday now. No real moments of panic lately. That is good. My best friend Michelle is coming!! I haven't seen her in oh...jeez 2 years? Yeah 2 years. I just haven't been back to Montana in awhile, and she hadn't made it to Seattle. And she always has so much going on. She has 3 boys (I can't believe Austin is going into HS next year) and was going through a nasty divorce. Which she is still dealing with. She is most likely having to sell the house to give Stacey (yes her ex husband's name is Stacey as well) the $$ he is asking for. But on the upside, she is engaged to be married. Again. This will be number 3. I have met Carl, and am really hoping that this will be it. He is a nice guy, and from what I have seen from him, he is nothing like the previous 2. The story of the first hubby is long and awful, and ended with her and the two oldest boys staying at my house several times because of some not nice things he did. And Stacey was way moodier than I am...and thats saying alot. Cuz I am moody as hell. I am hoping to get back to Montana in the fall. Go and see some football. That would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home