Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am hoping by starting this right now....Allison will actually come up and let me go take my lunch break....and soon. I want to go and brave the rain to get a MO for rent. It is suppose to be raining here until tomorrow afternoon. It started last night. Ugh. I guess its better now than next Monday!! Okay...I did get to go out at lunch. Why did I bother taking an umbrella??? My shoes, my rain jacket, my pants, my glasses, and last but not least my freakin socks got soaking wet. I am now sitting here with wet shoes and socks. I hate that feeling. Oh and my semi-good hair day is now disengrated into a full on bad hair day. If the dang wind wasn't blowing it wouldn't be so bad. Even worse?? The line where I get my MO was way to long...there is no way I would have been able to get through that line in the 10 mins I had available to wait. This 1/2 hour lunch break kinda sucks. Oh well...what are ya gonna do? Oh...and my salad was just nasty as all get out. So I had a fun bag of Doritos for lunch. I am so ready to go home, put on my sweats and clean. Okay I don't really want to do the cleaning part...but it has to happen tonight. Tomorrow is Muses, and I really want to see that parade. Thursday, its Adam's birthday and we are still up in the air about what we are doing....then well...after that I won't have time to clean. And I can't have everyone coming over on Saturday see a messy house. Oh and Liz's first guest shows up on Thursday. So it has to be clean. Fun. Its not that it a messy mess....but it could really do with a good once over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home