Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, February 21, 2005

Well its another Monday. This month has been flying by!! I guess that is a good thing. I am looking foward to spring time here in NOLA...not only the fantastic festivals coming up (French Quarter Fest and Jazz Fest) but actually being here and having a spring for once instead of the rainy spring. Although one of the security guards here at work says it usually rains alot in March. Its time for me to start making some big changes in my life. There is something that I have been avoiding, and it has reared its ugly head once again. Its time for me to tackle this head on and stop trying to avoid it. Its not going to go away, and in fact it will just get worse until I face it. I don't really feel like saying here what it is, its something that I have to take care of on my own...I got myself into it, I got to get myself out of it. Its not fun, but not that uncommon. But I need to take care of it so I can fully be happy and get this great weight off my shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home