Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 28, 2005

It was a nice Easter weekend here down south. Having the house to oneself is always nice. I sat outside at the park reading for a bit on Friday afternoon....watched a few movies, and then got ready for the Bonerama show. Mark had asked me to be there at 10:30, and they would go on at 11:15. I got there at 10:28 PM as the streetcar was taking its time...and then I had to walk part way. The first band came on right after I got there, I said hi to Bert, Doug, and a few Bonerama fans that I have gotten to know at the gigs. Mark and Kelly came in well I don't know what time it was....I didn't talk to Mark till after the show, although he and Brian waved from the stage when telling people to come see me for the merch. LOL I got to hang with Kelly for a long time, she came back behind the counter and hung out. She told me about her fasination , rather obsession with football. She again had me in hysterics. Too bad Mark wasn't in the mood to play after the show when he called looking for her. Tracey Freeman was in the crowd as well....Kelly pointed him out and after the show he was in the dressing room talking to Craig when we went up. It was a great show....they all did seem a little tired though. I am really looking forward to the French Quarter Fest gig, it should be fun one! Saturday I didn't move until almost 1:30. Then all I did was go grocery shopping, and got caught in a downpour. I didn't even go to Donna's!!! Yesterday I did go out to the Quarter and saw the Easter Parade. Pam who owns Tropical Isle/Funky Pirate was on one of the floats and she threw me some bunny beads and a stuffed bear. And right behind their float was the Storyville Stompers. Nothing like listening to the Stompers on a sunny Sunday afternoon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home