Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I so hate allergies. I had an "attack" last week at this time. And here it comes again. I thought it was just something in Arizona.....it may have been and its something different here. I woke up feeling as though I hadn't slept at all, head all stuffy and achy muscles. The achy muscles are from walking however. I have been walking lately. Friday night I walked for 2 hours...last night only an hour and a half. I took a few asprin and am waiting for them to kick in. I don't have any energy right now, isn't it suppose to be opposite, when working out more,to have more energy? Thats what I thought anyway. I will get through the day with the thought, I don't have to work on Friday, both my roommates are out of town this weekend, and there is a Bonerama show on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home