Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Well I had a adventure during lunch. I had heard a few times from the security guards in my building that there is a table out behind our building. To get to it, you have to go down the stairs in the back. Keep the door propped open because it locks. Today being a wonderful spring day, I decided to have my lunch out there. I found the staircase they had told me about and went down, I get to the "back" door and it has one of those big signs, EMERGENCY ONLY ALARM WILL SOUND. I didn't that it would be a good idea to go out it, so I went back up the stairs, deciding to eat in the kitchen. The door at the top of the stairs is locked. Thats right. LOCKED. I stood there for a second, thought about going out the back door anyway and setting off the alarm. I had luckily just grabbed my cell phone before I walked out, so I called Allison who was covering the front desk for me. After we both finished laughing hyserically, she sent Debra and Erin to come and retrieve me. This back staircase isn't well known....so they did the full circle of the floor until they found it. So I was saved. I think I will stay away from that area from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home