Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 07, 2005

What a weekend!! The Bonerama show on Friday was amazing, of course. They sounded just fantastic....love it when everyone is there. Got to chat a bit with the ever hilarious Kelly Mullins. She had me in stitches!! It is always nice to see her. I was up for 24 hours....and couldn't even tell!! Although when I woke up the next morning...or rather later that morning...I was not feeling up to par. I finally got moving around noon, although I had been up at 10:30. I got on the streetcar and made it to Craig's solo gig around 2:10....they had already started playing and the place was PACKED. I was happy and suprised to see Leroy there, and of course Doug Belote. Doug had a wisdom tooth out and was still in pain....he said he was glad that the new drummer was able to sit in for Bonerama the night before cuz he wasn't able to do it.....he was also really nervous to be playing with Leroy. Both Leroy and Craig were full of praise for him afterwards and Leroy said he would most likely give him a call to play with him at some point. Leroy invited me out to Donna's later that night....told me to come by after the CM show..."no matter what time" however I was tooo dang tired after the CM show to go. Roger Ingram was in town doing some gigs...and he was gonna stop by Donna's. I will just have to go this weekend. Yesterday I just went to the grocery store and watched movies all day. I couldn't even read....I had no energy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home