Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What I don't get

When someone calls your cell phone or home number for that matter and you don't recogize the number and don't pick up, or you happen to miss the call, do you call them back to find out who it is? That is something I don't do. I mean if the person didn't leave me a message, they either didn't really want to talk to me that bad or it was a wrong number. We constantly get those kind of calls here at work. "Yeah, this number showed up as a call I missed, do you know who called me?" " Yes, as a matter of fact I follow around every single person in the building at all times watching and waiting for everyone to make a call out. It is amazing how these cloning things work." Almost usually I can count on 20 questions from the people calling and 9 out of 10 times it was a wrong number. I just don't get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.D said...

That would be very annoying! I feel for you.

I don't call back missed calls either from numbers I don't know. I think it's strange to do that. My husband does though!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home