Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Friday!

I do not really have big plans laid out for the weekend and that is quite nice. You know I will of course make an appearance at the Maple Leaf at some point. I really have to clean up the tivo and watch some movies. General cleaning and all those good kind of weekend chores.

Is anyone else having a hard time with the fact that is December? It has been wacky here, with the weather getting all nice and cold, then a few days later warming up again. Tomorrow it is suppose to be up in the 80s again. I think that I may need to go down to the "Miracle on Fulton Street" and pretend it is 30 degrees or something.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

It's been freezing here all week and then it's suppose to be near 70 on Sunday. This weather is CRAZEE! Have a great weekend! I have some TiVO maintenance to do myself. ;)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home