Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Let it Snow....

People it is COLD out there. Now I know it isn't cold like some places, but for here? In the deep south? It is cold. It has been some weird ass weather out lately. On Sunday it was WARM so warm. There were fans going, windows open, if you walked somewhere you had to find somewhere with AC to cool off in. It was almost summertime weather on the 2nd of Dec. Then last night? We were all bundled up with cats on us trying to stay warm. It is suppose to stay cool down here for a couple of days then by this weekend it will be up to 80 again. I wonder if that is the reason I am having such a hard time getting into the holiday spirit. We had our work Christmas party this past weekend. The house was decorated, the lights are up outside. I have been listening to Christmas music for almost 2 weeks now. I tried to write a Christmas letter yesterday and well I can not seem to get into the spirit. It almost seems like a chore this year. Maybe we need to have a party at our house. Maybe that will help get me in the holiday spirit. Anyone have any grand ideas on how to get into the spirit?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have xmas pics taken of Aubrey...that put me in the mood!!!! Wait till you see them.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I start out the holiday season in a pretty good mood but by the first of December (now) I get so sour for some reason. I think it's because Christmas is so in your face earlier and earlier every year that by December I'm over it. lol!

BTW, fried apples are sort of like the apples and goo in an apple pie..minus the crust. Really good!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home