Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wiping the Sleep Away

It has been a crazy busy week. I think I am still going from this weekend. See whenever Bonerama goes out of town, I seem to get busier. I end up babysitting for a certain Sousaphone player and his lovely wife. Since she is also a musician she needs a bit of help when her husband is out on the road. I have been over there Friday night, Sunday night, last night and this coming Saturday night. And I have so much fun. They have a 4 year old and a 8 month old, both are just so sweet. I had the hardest time last night however. The things that were popping out of the 4 yo's mouth was just hysterical. He has just watched the Charlie Brown Christmas special and what did he take away from that? "Good Grief" He was saying that a lot last night. What really got to me however was when we were talking about something, I asked him why a superhero would do something and he looks at me and says "what the hell?" I froze for a second and trying not to laugh I said "what did you say?" He of course could hear the laughter in my voice and grins and says "what the hell?" I tried to explain that wasn't something you say that it wasn't very nice and he just looks at me and says "Good Grief" and walked away. It was all I could not to double over in laughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

lol! It is so hard to contain your giggles when kids say things like that. I think it makes it worse because you know you should say something about it not being nice. Too funny.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home