Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Today is an endless one after the other bad things. At least that is how it feels right now. And its only 10:22 AM. Doesn't make me want to finish out this day. I want to go home and crawl into bed and sleep. Its not THAT bad....maybe just annoyances happening. First of all...they are testing the fire alarm here in the building. It will go on for 4 hours. We just finished hour 1. I think I may have a mental breakdown just because of that. My desk is right by one of the alarms. And the front part of the office echos. Which makes answering the phones just peachy when you can't hear who people are asking for. My head is killing me...and you never know when its gonna go off. So I am constantly jumping about a foot each time. Carrie has told me that she is leaving work early....which means no ride home. Which royally sucks because well...I didn't bring any extra $$ for the streetcar ride home....and I am low on funds as it is. Yes a $1.25 is alot right now to me. I am hoping one of the girls from work that live by me can give me a ride home. Otherwise...I am screwed. On that note...I am suppose to attend a tea tomorrow for a co-worker since she is getting married on the 12th. So the girls here at work decided it would be nice to do a work group function for her....however instead of work paying for it, we all have to chip in. And then I get an email about chipping in for the wedding present gift. I don't have the $$ for either now. Hell I am so broke I don't have money for groceries right now. Thats right.....I am royally screwed with $$ this month. I can't get Publicis to send me my W-2...they sent it to the wrong address. So they were going to resend it. At least that is what I was told on the 10th of this month. I have yet to see it, and its coming from Dallas. And now no one is responding to my emails. Lets see what else royally sucks about today? Oh yeah...the clients and the vendors are especially mean today. My left eye, the one that I had surgery on last year, well its been kinda bugging me. All last weekend I had a headache right behind that eye. today it feels as though something is in the outer corner...and its all red. Yes I need to go see an eye doctor here. But again see the no $$ category to pay for the co-pay portion of the appointment. I do get paid on Monday...so that will be okay soon....its just waiting out these last final days that will suck. I hope. I have rent....and Liza is getting spayed....and I need to get my plane ticket to go see my parents in Arizona. Luckily all I need to do for that is pay $28 to get 1000 more miles so its not like ton of money. Once there, I won't be shelling out a lot of money because I will be staying with my sister, and hopefully mom and dad can spoil me a bit. They already bought my tickets to the spring training games!! thats a bright spot. Now lets just hope I can go. My main boss Catherine...her last day is tomorrow. We don't have anyone hired to replace her yet. So I don't know. I just want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home