Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 03, 2005

First and foremost....Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad who today are celebrating 32 years of marriage. Thats a loooong time to be with someone, and to still be happy and in love? Heck that is something I am not sure I will ever experience. They have been through a lot together, and are still pretty darn young. As a matter of fact, Dad will be 51 on the 15th of this month and mom will be 49 in May. What? How is it possible for them to have two daughters that are 31 and 29? Well...my sister will be 32 in September...thats 6 months away. And she was not born early. Mom was 16 when they got married, and 17 when she had my sister. 2 years later...I came along. To get married that young, have kids and survive?? It explains why they like to play alot now, and why both my sister and I get along with them so well. I should be seeing the whole fam for Dad's birthday. I had planned on going to Phoenix at some point this spring to see a few of the Seattle Mariner's spring training games...visit Lisa and Scott and just chill. Mom and Dad thought that sounded like a good idea. I just have to get my butt on the ball and book my ticket.

Now for my freakout, nervousness today. Liza is getting "fixed" today. No baby kitties for the baby!! I know she will be fine, but I am still nervous. She is also getting her nails clipped. I had to have her over at Carrie and Adam's first thing this morning as Carrie was dropping off her two kitties (Liza's sisters) as well. I have to be to work at 8:15, and her job is a bit more flexible on arrival times. We can call at 3 this afternoon to check on them, and will pick the babies up on our way home. I will spend the evening pampering Liza....and then worry about her all day tomorrow. I haven't yet decided if I am going to keep her in my room all day, that way she doesn't get to rough with Rudy, or the other way around. Rudy is my new roommates cat. They get along fine, just roughhouse alot. Just my nervous nelly coming out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 32 years to your mom & dad. They are a really cool couple! I enjoyed spending time with them in November.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home