Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, March 04, 2005

I just booked my flight to Phoenix!!! I can't wait now to see my parents, sister and BIL. It is gonna be a super quick trip as I can't take too much time off right now. I am getting there late on Monday the 14th and leave first thing on the 17th. So really just 2 full days. I get to see 2 Seattle Mariners spring training games, which I am of course excited about.

Liza is doing well. She didn't have her surgery until 3:00 yesterday afternoon. As a result, when I went to pick her up, she was still pretty drugged up. Getting her out of the carrier became quite a task as she had her butt up against one side so all she could get out was her head. Liz and I had to take the carrier apart to get her out. She stayed pretty drugged the rest of the night. She did give me a few growls at one point when she tried to move and I was petting her. She slept until 2:30 AM, when she was feeling better. She made her way to the kitty box and did her business. I couldn't get her to eat or drink anything. Well thats not true. She ate 2 pieces of food. I had her on the floor in her fluffy little bed, and being the worry wart I am...I slept on the floor next to her. At one point after her venture to the kitty box she curled up next to me and purred for a bit and kneeded my face. She fell asleep again around 3:30...I however could not fall back asleep. :( This morning when I got up to shower, Liza was alert...laying in her bed. She didn't want me to go to work....she climbed up on my lap ( I was again on the floor) and kept licking my face and purring.....her stiches look good, although I am worried about her pulling on them. She is cleaning alot in that area. Liz called a little while ago and said she was doing good and purring alot. So that is a good sign. I am hoping she will let me take a nap when I get home. Otherwise its gonna be a long one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home